If you would like to get involved with Megaphone, or would like some more information about our organization, you can get in contact with us at:
121 Heatley Ave.
Mon-Fri: 9 am-5 pm
Sat: 10 am-2 pm
Become a Vendor
If you are low income, experiencing barriers to employment, homeless, or underhoused, you can start selling Megaphone Magazine right away. Megaphone is a great way to earn an income and get involved in the community.
Megaphone is an award-winning magazine that comes out every two weeks. Vendors buy copies for 75 cents and sell them to customers for $2, keeping all the money they make.
As a Vendor, you set your own hours. Consistent Vendors can earn, on average, $200+ a week. Top Vendors work consistently and build up a regular customer base.
Come to a Vendor Training session to get started:
* Tuesdays or Thursdays at 1 pm
* 121 Heatley St (between Alexander and Powell
* First 10 copies and Vendor Badge free
* Flexible hours, you set your own schedule
* We have a Business License for Vancouver and North Vancouver, and many great selling locations available
* We offer sales training and support to all Vendors
* You can earn incentives, like Megaphone gear and free copies
Once you become a vendor you will also have access to additional training and support opportunities, skill-building classes, community promotion, vendor socials, and more. We look forward to welcoming you to Megaphone!
Click here to see some of our vendor success stories.
Want more info? Call 604-255-9701 or drop by the office at 121 Heatley Ave (between Powell and Alexander)